Saturday, June 12, 2010

List of stuff I have to Blog on..

Reaction to the critical pedagogy podcast-
New words Lancaster model of education
Why I haven't read Pedagogy of the Oppressed yet

My sense of inadequacy - before you can change anything you must understand it.

What is my motivations behind this blog in the context of the other great blogs I've found.

Idea; Interview yourself - do your own podcast and in it situate yourself in terms of your philosophy of education. Cover, pragmatism, are you an academic? (lazy, easy to write etc.), list of writers/thinkers to explore, the state of your political consciousness, basic counselling skilks, YSI & Larson, positive psychology. philosophy of psychology - my meeting with John McCarthy, active citizenship, Youth-led Development, Youth and Community Work, nation wide change, social democracy - Sweden and Finland, atheism, Ken Robinson, creativity, innovation and the smart economy, Key words - ownership, relevance and facilitation.

Aside; Instrumental Hybridity e.g. Heroic Leadership

Why my blog is annonymous.

Life as learning.

Positive psychology and education = Positive Education; What would it look like; the gratitude letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment